Designing New Programs And Services In Response To A Crisis
Nonprofit program design and evaluation expert Trina Willard will share practical tips to keep you moving forward with program planning tasks. You will learn how to assess the market for your services, build a program framework, and identify potential program improvements.
What You'll Learn
- What are the key factors to consider in planning nonprofit programs?
- What types of program planning work best in a crisis?
- How can you conduct a quick market analysis?
- What primary steps should you take to accomplish your program plan?
- Why are logic models important?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Launched Knowledge Advisory Group (KAG) in 2010, specializing in program design, measurement, and evaluation
- Shares her perspectives in reports, articles, professional briefings, training events, professional meetings, and conferences
- Previously Vice President and Director of Measurement for Transformation Systems Inc.
- Served for nearly a decade as Chief of the Evaluation Unit of the Virginia
- Department of Criminal Justice Services, Criminal Justice Research Center M.S. in Applied-Experimental Psychology from Virginia Tech