Equity expert Michael Lowe will lead this powerful training webinar that you can use across your organization. Every member of your team will learn how to contribute to a diverse and supportive organization that fosters inclusion and multiplies success.
What You'll Learn
- Does treating people as racial group members help or harm them?
- How can everyone throughout the organization counteract racial inequality?
- What does everyday antiracism require?
- How can a racial lens distort people’s experiences?
- How do Black, Indigenous, and People of Color add extraordinary value to the workplace?
- What steps should each team member take to promote inclusion?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.25 HRCI, 1.25 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Chief equity officer for Shelby County Schools in Tennessee
- Served as a regional superintendent and middle school principal in Memphis
- Focuses on culturally responsive teaching and equity in student work
- Bachelor of Science in elementary education from the University of Memphis
- Education specialist and doctorate degree in leadership and instruction from Union University in Jackson, Tennessee