Jim Castagnera, an attorney who has been following the coronavirus crisis since its inception, will cover the latest developments. You will learn how to update your vaccination and safety policies to reflect the current situation.
What You'll Learn
- What does FDA full approval of a COVID-19 vaccine mean for employers?
- How should you address declining immunity?
- How can you make the workplace safe?
- What is the latest advice for employers from CDC and OSHA?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University