Human resources expert Teri Morning will explain how to manage the avalanche of paperwork required for FMLA leaves. You will learn how to establish a process to comply with the requirements efficiently.
- What notifications must you provide?
- How does new DOL guidance on electronic postings affect your organization?
- How are leave requests documented?
- How should you recognize and respond to leave requests?
- What medical certifications may you request? How should you handle them?
- What documentation is required when employees return to work?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management