Boost your recruitment skills by knowing how to advertise openings; what you can say, do, and ask; and what illegal practices you should avoid. You will learn about the hiring laws that affect your specific location, industry, and situation.
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law