Human resources expert Teri Morning will share innovative solutions to help you comply with the law. You will learn how to apply FLSA to today’s workplace.
- How does FLSA apply to remote work?
- What common issues arise when employees work remotely?
- When are remote workers eligible for overtime pay?
- How should you track remote employees’ time?
- What policies and practices should you institute to ensure compliance?
- How can you respond to DOL audits related to remote work and the FLSA?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management