Human resources expert Teri Morning will walk you through the process to complete the required ACA forms for employees and the IRS step-by-step. You will learn how to meet the deadlines and avoid penalties.
- What are the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting forms?
- What are the IRS deadlines for reporting and notifications?
- May you be entitled to an extension?
- What is an applicable large employer (ALE)?
- What is an Aggregated ALE Group and who are its members?
- What information are ALEs required to report?
- How do you need to submit reports?
- Which organizations may be eligible to use an alternative reporting method?
- What are the obligations of ALEs that do not offer health insurance?
- How do self-insured employers need to show coverage?
- What forms and notifications are you required to distribute to employees?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management