FMLA expert Teri Morning will explain how to pass potential audits and avoid penalties. You will learn how to correctly document employee leave requests and eligibility determinations, provide required notices to employees, and maintain accurate records of FMLA leave.
- What are common triggers for FMLA audits?
- What does the Department of Labor audit process entail?
- How can you prepare for an FMLA audit?
- What common FMLA violations should you avoid?
- What FMLA records and documentation must you retain?
- How should you train managers and supervisors on FMLA compliance?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management