Human resources expert Teri Morning will provide step-by-step guidance for completing your EEO-1 report. You will learn how to submit accurate data on time.
Organizational Data Needed for EEO-1 Report:
- Which employers must submit EEO-1 reports?
- What data must you collect and submit?
- How, where, and when must you submit your report?
- How should you count and classify employees?
- What is the EEO-1 Job Classification Guide?
- What do the job categories mean?
- How can job titles be wrong for EEO classification?
- What is the race/ethnicity designation?
- How should you report non-binary self-identifying employees?
- How will the proposed changes affect your organization?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management