Human resources expert Teri Morning will explore the concepts of each law and discuss recent developments. You will learn practical strategies for staying compliant while supporting your employees.
What You'll Learn
- How do FMLA and ADA apply to mental health?
- What are the latest developments in mental health accommodation?
- How can you engage employees who may need mental health accommodations?
- How can you create a culture of support for those with mental health conditions?
- What common pitfalls are associated with mental health accommodations?
- What legal risks must you avoid?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management