Human resources expert Teri Morning will explain the many requirements for FMLA leave and share the essential forms. You will learn the step-by-step process to follow from an employee’s initial leave request through their return.
- How should you respond to requests for leave?
- Who is eligible for FMLA leave? When? Why?
- What are the six categories of covered health conditions
- What medical certifications may you require?
- When may employees take intermittent leave?
- Is working remotely while on leave an option?
- What process should you follow when an employee returns from leave?
- What are the most common FMLA mistakes that cause big problems?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management