Gain an understanding of the significance of New Hire Forms Compliance to enhance your workforce, guarantee consistent adherence to regulations, and promote career progression.
What You'll Learn
- Overview of New Hire Forms Compliance
- Key Components of Compliant New Hire Forms
- Technology and Automation in New Hire Compliance
- Case Studies and Real-World Examples
- Compliance Strategies and Policies
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Dual-certified: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Active in South Carolina SHRM State Council, Greenville SHRM, and Society of Human Resources Management
- SHRM blogger
- Frequent speaker at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country
- Master’s Degree in HR Management at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country.
New Hire Forms Compliance