Leading employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain the latest OSHA requirements. You will learn how to keep your employees safe while the world confronts the COVID-19 Delta variant and adapts to new information about necessary safety precautions.
What You'll Learn
- What issues could organizations that have to comply face?
- Will employees decide to resign rather than be vaccinated?
- Will it be difficult to attract and retain talent with a vaccine mandate?
- Will you lose employees if you mandate vaccinations rather than testing?
- What other issues should you consider in deciding which option to choose?
- Would you need to provide reasonable accommodations for those who could not get the vaccines due to religious or medical reasons?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law