What Does OSHAs New COVID-19 Worker Safety Guidance Mean?
Human resources expert Jenni Stone will summarize the new OSHA guidance for protecting workplaces from COVID-19. You will learn how to translate the document into practical steps to keep your team safe.
What You'll Learn
- How does the new OSHA guidance apply to your organization?
- What are the roles of employers and employees in responding to COVID-19?
- How can you conduct a hazard assessment?
- What measures will limit the spread of the COVID-19 in the workplace?
- How should you separate workers who are infected or potentially infected?
- What protections from retaliation must you uphold?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Dual-certified: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Active in South Carolina SHRM State Council, Greenville SHRM, and Society of Human Resources Management
- SHRM blogger
- Frequent speaker at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country
- Master’s Degree in HR Management at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country.