Wendy Sellers, The HR Lady®, will provide a comprehensive overview of workers’ compensation in this time of increasing injuries and spreading COVID-19 variants. You will learn how to handle claims correctly and protect your organization.
What You'll Learn
- How should you initially handle a workplace injury or illness?
- How can your workers’ compensation representative help you?
- What steps can you take to avoid workers’ compensation abuse and fraud?
- May you terminate an employee who has an active claim?
- When does workers’ compensation insurance cover COVID-19?
- What state-specific requirements must you follow to avoid penalties?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials