Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will distill the recent legal changes and review what to expect in 2024. Adapt to the latest laws and regulations now to ensure a smooth and compliant year.
What You'll Learn
- What were the most significant changes to employment law passed?
- What requirements take effect in January?
- Where are we headed in 2024?
- How do recent and upcoming court decisions affect employers?
- How is agency enforcement of current guidelines changing?
- What issues should HR professionals focus on in 2024?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law