ACH expert Jennifer Miller will take a deep dive who the ACH operators are and how they work. You will learn more about their interactions with your financial institution’s transactions.
- Who are the U.S. ACH operators? Where are they located?
- Why are there two?
- What role do these ACH operators play?
- How should you work with them?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways