ACH expert Eric Wester will explain the responsibilities of financial institutions that originate ACH transfers. You will learn how to process transactions and handle exceptions.
- What are the responsibilities of financial institutions that originate transactions?
- What are the content and format of an ACH file?
- How are SEC codes used?
- How should you accept returns and process reversals?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the ACH Bootcamp: A 5-Part Series.
- Associate Director of Education Services at UMACHA
- Over a decade of banking experience
- Former Operations Payment Managing Officer at a regional bank, overseeing all aspects of ACH processing, including oversight of the origination and receipt ACH functions
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)
- APRP (Accredited Payments Risk Professional)