You will hear first-hand observations of RDC risk assessments from UMACHA's accredited staff, Kimberly Ellis, Sara Hentges, and Jennifer Miller. These recommendations will enable you to establish or update your RDC risk assessment program.
What You'll Learn
- What are the most significant Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) risks?
- What RDC controls should your institution have in place?
- How does regulatory guidance cover RDC?
- What issues most commonly arise during RDC risk assessments?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways