Regulatory expert Timothy Dunfey will lead this comprehensive series. Master BSA/AML compliance requirements to safeguard your institution and enhance job security.
Benefits of Certification
- Hear practical solutions and best practices from an industry expert
- Manage your institution’s BSA/AML program while minimizing risks
- Demonstrate to regulators that your institution is serious about its responsibilities
- Advance your career
Who Should Attend?
- Certified BSA/AML Officer (CBAO)
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree