National compliance consultant Molly Stull will explain how to ensure electronic loan documents meet the regulatory requirements. You will learn how to take advantage of the E-Sign Act to facilitate safety, social distancing, and remote work while COVID-19 persists.
- How can you ensure regulatory compliance?
- What are the specific requirements of the E-Sign Act?
- What should examiners review within the E-Sign process?
- How long must you retain records?
- How can you deliver documents electronically without a dedicated product?
- What must your E-Sign notices include?
- To which loan documents does the Act apply?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Compliance consultant for Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
- Conducts consumer compliance reviews and teaches compliance classes across the country
- 30 years of experience in the financial industry from teller to various management-level positions