Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will detail the concrete steps you should take to create a vaccine policy. You will have the opportunity to get input about your unique situation and leave with a draft of your vaccine policy.
What You'll Learn
- What topics should you include in a vaccine policy?
- What documentation may you require to prove vaccination?
- Do you need to include warnings to protect your organization?
- Is it better to administer the vaccine on-site?
- What language should your policy include about reasonable accommodations?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law