Credit Risk Management In A Recession Series
Banking veteran Michael Wear will share real-life credit risk management lessons from previous recessions in our engaging two-webinar series.
Sessions in this Series:
- COVID-19 And Impact On Industries: How To Evolve Your Credit Memos
COVID-19 and Loan Portfolio Triage And How Your Loan Grading Is Affected
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Owner of 39 Acres Corporation, specializing in banker training and bank consulting services in credit risk underwriting and loan portfolio risk management
- 41-year banking career, in commercial lending and senior credit management positions with Omaha-area community banks
- Loan portfolio management section leader and faculty member at the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, as well as GSB’s Sales & Marketing School and IT Management School
- Former adjunct professor for the University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Authored articles for banking publications and served as a textbook editor/reviewer for the American Bankers Association