Financial compliance attorney Timothy Dunfey will explain the basic concepts behind cryptocurrencies and their current uses. You will learn how these alternative currencies will affect you and how to avoid risks.
What You'll Learn
- What are the basic functions of money? How do cryptocurrencies fulfill them?
- What are the current real-world uses for alternative currencies?
- How do Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies differ?
- What are the uses of blockchain and smart contracts?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree