Financial compliance attorney Timothy Dunfey will share the latest state of cryptocurrencies. You will learn how to anticipate and manage related risks.
What You'll Learn
- What are the most common cryptocurrencies? What are their uses?
- Which financial institutions are using cryptocurrencies?
- How are laws expected to change? How will the industry evolve?
- What are the risks associated with cryptocurrencies?
- What risks do financial institutions face related to cryptocurrency financial crime?
- How should you manage the current risks and anticipated changes?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree