Financial compliance attorney Timothy Dunfey will suggest how your institution can approach cryptocurrency. You will learn how to anticipate and contain risk while meeting accountholders’ expectations.
What You'll Learn
- What regulations cover banking digital assets?
- How are financial institutions using digital assets today?
- How will evolving laws change cryptocurrency use?
- What are the risks of not offering digital asset deposits?
- What risks related to digital assets do financial institutions face?
- How can you manage the risks?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree