Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will help you better understand the latest EEOC guidance and answer your most pressing questions.
What You'll Learn
- Can employers ask for proof that an employee has been vaccinated?
- Does it violate ADA or GINA to ask for proof of vaccinations?
- Can you retain an employee’s vaccination card or a copy?
- What are your confidentiality obligations regarding the vaccination card?
- Do employers have to allow employees to go unmasked per CDC guidelines?
- Can employers make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?
- Can you legally offer incentives to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law