Melissa Fleischer, an expert employment attorney, explains the essential protections for LGBTQ individuals that employers must provide. You will learn how to update policies and practices in your organization.
What You'll Learn
- Are sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination prohibited?
- What are the details of the cases recently decided by the Supreme Court?
- What does the Equality Act entail?
- What are your legal requirements to protect LGBTQ employees?
- May you limit bathroom use based on gender?
- Should you have a policy on pronouns in the workplace?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law