Community banking expert Dawn Kincaid will review the regulatory guidance in detail, revealing overdraft program issues identified through consumer complaints, examinations, and enforcement actions. You will learn how to avoid similar mistakes.
- How do guidance for ad hoc and automated overdraft programs differ?
- What is the opt-in/opt-out process required by Regulation E?
- How can you identify the inherent rights of your overdraft program?
- What policies and procedures should you implement?
- What are the overdraft restrictions for employees and insiders?
- How should you monitor accountholder activity?
- What is the impact of UDAAP?
- How should you market your overdraft program?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University
- 20 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administration, board relations, marketing, and compliance
- Most recently, Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank
- Has served in the roles of compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, privacy, and security officer