Preventing ATM Crime In A Recession
Bank security executive Leo Castagnera and experienced attorney Jim Castagnera will explain the best practices for protecting ATMs. You will learn how to prevent attacks on your financial institution and your customers/members.
What You'll Learn
- What are the five main ATM vulnerabilities?
- How can you block physical attacks on ATMs?
- How can you block IT incursions?
- What tactics will enable you to prevent skimming?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- VP for security at a mid-sized community bank
- Sixteen years of BSA and Security experience including Regulatory Compliance Audits conducted by the Officer of the Controller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board
- Advised senior management in the development and implementation of the Bank’s Secrecy Act’s Policies and Procedures including the USA Patriot Act
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University