Cybersecurity law attorney Julia Jacobson will share lessons learned from recent high-profile attacks. You will learn the specific steps you need to take internally and what precautions you should require of your vendors.
What You'll Learn
- How do recent ransomware threats differ?
- What are regulators’ current views on ransomware?
- What roles have vendors played in recent attacks?
- How can you mitigate supply chain risk?
- When should you involve law enforcement?
- How can you build a ransomware response team and plan?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Counsels national and multi-national organizations on practical and tactical privacy and cybersecurity compliance strategies, data breach response, and technology transactions
- Has helped clients design, develop, and implement compliance programs to prepare for the challenges of the evolving privacy and cybersecurity law landscape, including California Consumer Privacy Act, EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, and New York
- Department of Financial Services Cybersecurity Regulations
- Aligns business practices with industry standards, such as the NIST cybersecurity and privacy frameworks