Cybersecurity consultant Art Taryan will explain why ransomware attacks work and how to thwart them. You will learn what steps you need to take today to protect your organization and prepare to respond.
- What is ransomware? How does it function?
- What is the typical threat actor attack chain?
- What is the current ransomware threat landscape?
- How can organizations prepare for ransomware?
- How should you respond to ransomware?
- How can your organization recover from an attack?
- What are the best practices from private industry?
- What steps does the federal government recommend you take?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- 14 years of experience in risk/threat and project management within multiple Fortune 500 companies and the US military
- Focuses on cyber threat intelligence, threat modeling, insider threat, incident response, and counter fraud
- Leads the threat intelligence efforts within Cross Country Consulting’s Cyber; Privacy group
- Previously an Army officer, including supporting real-world defensive and offensive cyber operations alongside the NSA