The Truth In Lending Act: Steps To Implement Regulation Z Changes
Leading attorney and compliance expert Michael Christians will reveal the proposed changes to the qualified mortgage and ability to repay requirements. You will learn how to protect both your financial institution and your borrowers.
What You'll Learn
- What changes are proposed to the definition of a qualified mortgage?
- How does the ability to repay rule apply?
- What are the specific rules for mortgage loans?
- What unique requirements relate to credit cards?
- How can you properly advertise credit products?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar