Banking veteran Neil Stanley will reveal new tactics you can use immediately to improve profit in your institution. You will learn how to use today’s higher-interest environment to your advantage.
What You Will Learn
- How can refinancing term deposits increase revenue and profit?
- What can you do to win deposits without matching interest rates?
- How can hybrid savings accounts deliver liquidity and high yield?
- How can daily redemption options unleash value to depositors without cost?
- Is it possible to implement savings programs without increasing interest rate risk?
- How can Balance Builder Savings help your institution and accountholders?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Over 25 years as a bank executive with three high-performance family-owned banking groups
- Founded The CorePoint in 2010 with a mission of revitalizing pricing strategies for retail deposits
- Served as a director for several banking and financial organizations as well as Pillar Seminary
- Facilitates the 2021 High Performance Idea Exchange for the Sheshunoff CEO Affiliation Peer Groups
- Taught in the Economics department at Iowa State University, the Graduate School of Banking in Colorado, the Southwest Graduate
- School of Banking, and the Graduate School of Banking – Madison
- Granted two U.S. patents for business processes which unleash value in time deposits
- Published numerous banking industry articles
- Master’s Degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln