[2-Part Series] ACH Auditing Made Simple: How to Conduct Your ACH Audit
ACH experts Kimberly Ellis, Sara Hentges, and Jennifer Miller will explain the best practices for conducting ACH audits. You will learn how to ensure compliance and protect your institution.
- What are the audit requirements for RDFIs and ODFIs?
- How should you complete your ACH internal audit?
- What tips can you learn from experienced auditors?
- What are the common areas of non-compliance?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways
- Director of Compliance Services at UMACHA
- 10+ years of banking and financial services experience
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)
- Oversees Compliance Team in completing ACH audits, risk assessments, additional compliance services, and engaging members in compliance-based education
- Subject matter expert on several federal regulations, rules, and guidelines